Thursday, January 15, 2009

Craft Room Update - Specials ending Soon!!



You are probably wondering where I've been, then again maybe not. Sorry for the lack of posts, but this week has flown by ...My DH (darling husband) has helped me transform my Laundry room into a Craft area and it looks wonderful. I've been reorganizing things all week. Just as I got it set up I received my new Stampin Up Catalog and preview Stamp Sets..woo hoo what a week --It's like Christmas all over again. Here is a before and after shot of my craft storage - big change.
Here are some quick updates.
Pre-Order Your Spring and Summer 2009 Idea Book and Catalog
The Spring and Summer 2009 Idea Book and Catalog begins on January 19th. If you would like a copy of your very own, I am selling them for $5.00 each. If you would like your catalogs shipped, add an additional $4.80 for USPS Priority Shipping. I can fit two catalogs into one flat rate envelope.

Would you like to earn one for FREE? Call me or email me today to schedule your very own workshop (book parties also available). Let me show your friends and family how much fun papercrafting can be!!

Saleabration is Coming!!
Saleabration is Stampin' Up!'s most exciting promotion of the year!!

Saleabration 2009 runs from February 1st through March 31st.

For every $50 that you spend in catalog merchandise (not including shipping and tax), you will get one item from the Saleabration mini catalog for FREE!! Woo hoo!!

This year the stunning choices include four stamp sets, one pack of designer series paper and one ribbon bundle. (As a demonstrator I was able to pre-order these and I'm happy to say they arrived yesterday!!!)

Workshop hostesses receive one Saleabration item for FREE with every $300 of sales from your workshop. This is in addition to all other hostess benefits!!

Why not book your Saleabration workshop today? Hurry....my calendar is starting to fill up!!!

Call or email me to book your very own Saleabration workshop.

P.S. You can hold a book party rather than a traditional workshop. You will get the Spring & Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog for FREE too!!!


Current Stampin' Up! Promotions
(click on promotion name to view flyer)

Love You Much promotion
ends Jan. 31, 2009
save 20% on bundle of products (Love You Much stamp set, Heart to Heart punch and Candy Lane DSP)
Inventory Blowout Sale
ends Jan 18, 2009
receive up to 50% off retired, retiring and current accessories on flyer
Fall & Winter 2008 Catalog Sampler
ends Jan. 18, 2009
Save 20% off stamp sets featured in this catalog sampler when you place a regular $20 catalog order
Retired Stamp Sets
ends Jan. 18, 2009
last chance to purchase retiring stamp sets from the Fall & Winter Idea Book and Catalog

If you have any questions about any Stampin' Up! promotion, please give me a call or email me.


I hope I have "ink-spired" you to get out your stamping goodies and play.
As always, if you have any questions, need further inspiration or would like to place an order, I would love to hear from you!!!!

Happy Stamping,
Kathleen
Wow sorry for the long post - I guess that's what happens when you miss a few days.