Saturday, January 3, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my blog!! My resolution for 2009 was to open up my stamp club to the virtual community. I hope you will join me daily, weekly or even monthly whatever fits your schedule, together we will create cards, scrapbook pages, 3-D projects and learn a few new techniques along the way. As I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator the majority of supplies used will be from Stampin' Up! - (warning use of these products is habit forming - lol)... Each Thursday, beginning January 8th, I will post a new club project for you to try. I will include a picture, instructions and a list of supplies needed. If you have any questions along the way you can email me at virtualstampingwithkathleen@gmail.com - Should you want to order any product used visit my Stampin' Up! website, www.kathleenwalker.stampinup.net and click on shop now. You will be able to shop 24-7 how cool is that.... You will also be able to view more projects and tips at my website as well.