Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day




Happy Valentine's Day to all my fellow stampers and crafters!!! Today I thought I'd share with you some valentine projects. All of these were made using the " Happy Heart Day" stamp set by Stampin' UP!
Aren't this projects cute! As you can see 4 of them are candy holder valentine's which make great gifts for school children, teachers, Sunday school classes, etc... What I love about each of them is that they can be adapted to fit any holiday....So keep them in mind for the up coming holidays -- St. Patrick's Day and Easter.. Of course I'll be showcasing some more projects for these holiday's as well.
Remember the "Sale-a-bration" promotion is still going strong at Stampin' Up!! For every $50.00 order you earn a new free stamp set... To order email me, bbnbear@aol.com, or visit my Stampin' Up! website, www.kathleenwalker.stampinup.net - you can order 24-7.
Thanks for visiting today..