Monday, February 9, 2009

Photos Of My Booth





Well the Crop for Juvenille Diabetes is over and it was a great success - thanks to all those who came and to those that attended in other states. I thought you might enjoy seeing a photo of my booth and the thank you gifts I gave to my fellow stampers who attended. I made the baskets using the big shot and the basket die cut, the Thank You is one of the new individual stamps that are available in the new catalog, which I punched out using the scalloped square punch. Each thank you basket had a incentive stamp, Stampin'Up pen and a Stampin'Up key holder. It was a great day and we all had a lot of fun. Linda Davis was our lunch time entertainment and she sang several songs from her newest album.






Tomorrow I will post some new stamp projects.