Thursday, February 5, 2009

New Projects To Share




Sorry for the delay in posting, but it has been crazy this week!! I did manage to get some projects done this week for the JDRF Crop which is on Saturday. Here are some pictures of the projects I made, yes I know they all are candy holder's, but with Valentine's Day just around the corner they seemed appropriate! I think the love box is my favorite and actually very quick to make. Although the candy bar slides make great party favors or small birthday gifts.





I also finished up my silent auction basket which is filled with Stampin'Up! goodies for the lucky lady that wins the bidding. I used the empty punch tin that's available from Stampin'Up! rather than the traditional basket - it makes a great storage container!
I'll try to post again tomorrow or later today -
Kathleen